Let Us Install Your New Floors!
Buying a carpet is an investment in your home. You want the functional and visual perks you need for your lifestyle that fits your budget. Whether you’re looking for stain resistant, no vacuum lines or something extra soft, we’re here to help you find it.
In addition to comfort, we have stylish designs that fit your home decor whether it’s traditional, modern or that you want to mix things up with color and pattern. We carry something for every decor. Stop by the showroom and browse our selection.
Flooring 101: Carpet
Types of Carpet:
- Saxony: This soft and smooth style has a medium pile that feels incredible underfoot. You can expect to see footprints and vacuum lines.
- Frieze: Fuzzy and full-bodied, frieze carpets have twisted fibers that curl in different directions. They do an excellent job of hiding footprints.
- Looped: These dense styles, like Berber, have a low, level and uniform look. They’re stain resistant, high-traffic tolerant and easy to maintain. Because the loops can snag on pet nails, they aren’t always the best choice for pet owners.
- Cut and Loop: By combining styles, cut and loop carpets create stylish patterns that look great and conceal footprints.
Having a good carpet pad can add life to your carpet. The more dense the pad is, the longer the life. We have two options of carpet pads to choose from:
- Standard: A great pad for your new carpet.
- Premium: A denser padding than our standard pad which makes for a longer life of carpet.
- Density: How tightly packed the carpet fibers are.
- Loop: Each carpet fiber starts out as a loop that is either left as-is, like Berber, or cut to create a fuzzy pile.
- PAR rating: The 1 to 5 scale rating of Performance, Appearance and Retention. The higher the number, the better the carpet stands up to wear and tear.
- Pile: The height of the carpet fibers.
- Weight: The carpet’s ounces per square yard.
Family owned & operated since 1996. Serving Wylie, TX and surrounding communities.
Mon – Fri: 9am – 6pm
Saturday: 10am – 2pm