Let Us Install Your New Floors!
The warmth of true hardwood is a luxury that never goes out of style. Not only does it look grand, it adds instant value to your home and can be refinished over the years. Buff it up to like-new luster or change the color to match new decor. It’s durable enough to last.
Hardwood flooring is suitable for most areas of your home. All of our floors are backed by name brand industries and leading warranties. You can trust our hardwood floors for a lifetime of enjoyment. Best of all, hardwood floors are easy to maintain!
There are some benefits fo hardwood floors too. They are environmentally friendly. Doctors often recommend hardwood floors because they do not trap animal dander, dust, pollen, mites and mold – all of which can trigger respiratory problems.
Hardwood manufacturers we carry
click on a logo below to view their varieties.
Flooring 101: Hardwood
There’s nothing quite like the beauty of genuine hardwood. To compliment any home or office decor from rustic to ritzy, we carry an extensive selection of engineered, pre-finished and unfinished hardwood in a range of lengths and widths. Other than overall look, it’s important to keep durability factors in mind as you shop.
You can choose several types of stains and finishes for your hardwood, making color and texture options nearly infinite. If you are on a tight budget, we have engineered hardwood which differs from traditional hardwood in several ways, but can replicate the look and feel of real hardwood at a reduced cost.
Types of Hardwood:
- Traditional Hardwood: Our traditional hardwood flooring has the character, depth and authenticity you expect from natural wood floors. Advancements in finishes and construction techniques make traditional hardwood easier to install throughout the home than ever before.
- Engineered Hardwood: Our engineered hardwood combines the best of nature with the best of science. A layer of genuine hardwood is fused to a high-performance base that is resistant to extreme temperatures and some moisture. The result is versatile and eco-friendly with all the natural luster of real wood. Come in today to see it in action.
- Cup or Buckle: Humps or dips in wood planks caused by changes in temperature or moisture. Cupping is minor and temporary while buckling is major and difficult to fix.
- Finish: The top coating applied to the wood either in the factory or on-site. Different finishes have different durability, VOC content and dry times.
- Finish-In-Place: Hardwood that needs to be sanded, stained and sealed after installation. Allows for custom looks and unrivaled beauty.
- Floating Floor: Installs without glue or nails. The planks interlock to hold the flooring in place.
- Hardness: How well a species of wood stands up to indentation. Higher numbers mean harder, more durable wood.
Family owned & operated since 1996. Serving Wylie, TX and surrounding communities.
Monday – Friday: 9am – 6pm
Saturday: By Appointment Only